At EZAccessory, our Control Arm Ball Joint Suspension 8 Piece Set has everything you need to create a smoother ride in your SUV or truck. This set includes ball joints, tie rods and upper control arms – everything you need to perform a control arm replacement.
Without the right chassis and suspension, the strongest horsepower in the world means nothing. Make sure the suspension in your SUV is top notch. New suspension components provide the following benefits:
- Keep the Tires on the Road Surface. Commonly referred to as “Road Holding.” By maximizing friction between the road and the tires, the suspension keeps weight centered and avoids wear and tear on the car’s framework.
- Stable Steering and Handling. Keeps the body of the car from tipping or rolling in a corner or on sharp turns. The car’s suspension parts directly connect to the steering column and effect the driver’s handling ability.
- Passenger Comfort. Keeps the inside of the car’s cabin isolated from any bumps or divots in the road, creating a smoother ride for all passengers.
The Control Arm Ball Joint Suspension 8 Piece Set Includes:
- Lower Ball Joints (2)
- Upper Control Arm Right with Ball Joint without Bushing (1)
- Upper Control Arm Left with Bushings and Ball Joint (1)
- Outer Tie Rod End (2)
- Inner Tie Rod End with the Right Upper Control Arm (2)
This control arm kit is designed for use with the following models:
- 1995-2005 - Ford – Explorer
- 2001-2005 - Ford - Explorer Sport Trac
- 1998-2011 - Ford Ranger (front torsion bar type)
- 1999 - Mazda - B2500
- 1998-2001 Mazda - B3000
- 1998-2001 Mazda - B4000
- 1997-2005 Mercury – Mountaineer
Ride with increased control, comfort and overall stability with EZAccessory’s Suspension Parts. Now offering Same Day Shipping for orders placed before 2PM (pst).